Friday, January 13, 2012

Marines Urinating on taliban bodies

Ok, so I am gonna rant. This might be short, but I have to get this out there. WHO CARES if those marines peed on those bodies. I mean, really people. These terrorists are evil people who have decapitated and killed our soldiers. SO WHAT if they peed on some that got caught. They were dead. Treat their bodies with respect? Really? Do you think they would do the same for us? No. My husband just censored what I was going to say. Something about sheep. Anyways. My message to the marines and soldiers: don't take cameras along. That was just moronic. Just do what you do and don't take pictures or home movies for later reminiscing. I can't believe that we are going to discipline those marines. Just slap them on the wrist and let it go people. All's fair in love and WAR!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment