Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Sleep, what's sleep

It took our daughter FOREVER to fall asleep last night, and then she woke up at least 3 times after that. There has got to be something out there that can help. I am losing sleep nightly and I have a house and kids to take care of, so mommy doesn't get to nap often. It doesn't help that my husband is an insomniac and if he does finally get to sleep, he wakes if a mouse farts. So, our daughter playing at 2am really grates on his nerves.

Not to mention: I AM THE ONE that sits with her most of the time. If she gets up, 80% of the time I am up with her. Trust me, everyone is happier if my husband gets some sleep. Especially me. He's too stressed out to ever be happy. Trust me, avoid recruiting orders if you can! It will kill a marriage if you let it. We are just looking forward and counting down until we leave. Less than a year and a half to go! Thank the Great Lord God.

Anyways, let me see. Oh, we are so excited! Our best friends from our last duty station (Fort Hood, Texas) is visiting this weekend! We haven't seen them since May of 2010. We really miss them! And they have a baby now! Well, he's one year old, but still, we haven't met the cute little booger yet! Talk about a much needed visit! She might just be as spastic as me when it comes to being an army wife. We can both get a little mouthy. :)

Well, that's all for now. I will think of something else to share later!

No comments:

Post a Comment