Friday, January 13, 2012

Memory failed me a few days ago, but here's my rant on people.

So, the other day at Walmart, I had an incident that really rattled my cages. Luckily I kept my cool. I was shopping for cat litter and walmart had moved it. So I parked my gigantic bus of a cart in the middle of the aisle near the fish. You know the carts I am talking about, they have a double seat attached to a regular cart and the thing corners like a bus. Anyways, I had parked it so the kids could see the fish but not touch anything and I walked five feet backwards to grab some cat litter. So this woman, while I am grabbing the cat litter, pushes my cart out of the way so she could get by. My daughter then spilled her chicken nuggets on the ground. I was ticked. I mean, who does that? I would NEVER shove someone's cart out of the way if there were kids in it. I almost feel like she assaulted my children. Not to mention she didn't pay for the chicken nuggets that she made my daughter spill. THEN, to make matters worse, my daughter was apologizing for dropping the nuggets, worried it was HER fault. Another lady was standing near to us and she just stood there gaping at the woman. I wanted to grab that woman by her nasty hair and slam her face into the ground (yeah, I have anger issues sometimes). The only thing I said to her (I am proud of myself) was "If you would have asked I would have moved the cart out of your way.." Ok, so it was said in a mean tone, but I could have done worse. I am just glad my husband wasn't there. He would have popped a gasket. Anyways, what are your takes on this? Send me some comments! What would you have done? Would this have made y'all mad? Am I overreacting? 

No comments:

Post a Comment