Tuesday, February 7, 2012

feeling good

I have gotten more accomplished this week than I have in a long time, and I have a cold. I have started a workout regiment that has given me more energy and is making me feel a lot better. I go to the gym about 5 times a week and do 45-50 min of elliptical. I do abdominal exercises 6 times a week using the lolo  easy abs app for iphone. It is wonderful! I also use the My Fitness Pal app and it helps keep track of how many calories I eat and burn. It is great. In fact, I have about 50% less back pain since I have been exercising and eating better. Sweet! 

My kids are doing ok. We can't seem to get our daughter to stay out of our bed. She wants to sleep with me and it doesn't matter how many times I put her back in her own bed, she still ends up in our bed. My husband ends up on the floor. *sigh* Any suggestions out there? My twitter Autism peeps: any ideas? Let me know. Oh, and if you want to follow me on twitter: @Tiger215 . But be warned, I have to approve my followers. 

My husband and I are going to a resort next week for our 7 year anniversary! Excited! To say the least! It will be our first trip without the kids in a very long time! 

Hmm, what else? Oh, I want to set up a little school area in our house for our kids. They don't go to school everyday, but I want to keep them on the school time schedule when they are at home. Any ideas? Should I get little desks? Or a single table for them? Should I get actual home schooling books? Or should I wing it? What does everyone else do for their ASD children who need the structure? It's time I jumped on the structure bandwagon!

Peace, love and God Bless to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment