Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My birthday plans: Yes I know my birthday is a couple months away!

This year, I have decided to do something new for my birthday. While this is not an original idea (I saw a blog about this woman who did this), it is a fabulous idea for any special occasion. In April I will turn 31. This is going to be year one of my new tradition. I am going to take my birthday and turn it into my random acts of kindness day. This year I will do 31 random acts of kindness. I would like to invite others to participate with me. I plan on taking my kids (God Help me please!) along for the ride. While others want cake and icecream and presents, I want to do something one of a kind and beneficial to the heart, soul, and someone else. So, on April 15th, please join me in my birthday celebration of 31 random acts of kindness. I will post pictures and/or descriptions of the experience. I will also be planning out the random acts of kindness ahead of time, so I am not floundering to find something else to do! Thanks for taking part if you choose to do so!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment