Thursday, February 23, 2012

Still trying to keep the ship afloat.

So, we are still trying to get our daughter to sleep in her own bed. This is so difficult at this point. I did some short research on the net and found a couple of article that seemed to say the same thing: Don't talk to the child when they get out of their bed and promptly usher them back into their own bed. Well, this has led to much crying on our daughter's part, and little sleep on ours. Not to mention I am trying to hit the gym every day. It is difficult to stay active when you don't have much sleep. I am considering stock in 5 hour energy and red bull. I need sleep. :(


Oh, and anyone that has ideas for my birthday celebration of 31 random acts of kindness send them in! 


Oh, and I have a bone to pick: a friend of mine told me that her friend is receiving government assistance because she is pregnant and she lied on her application. She makes $50 an hour as a RN, drives a luxury car, and has a house that is worth approximately $250,000. She gets WIC, food stamps, and free health care. THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is a piece of white trash. I could throw all kinds of dirt out there about her, but I am going to be mature, lol, for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment