Sunday, February 12, 2012

what's wrong with society?!!!!!!!!

Ok, so this is obviously a rhetorical question, but I am so gonna dish on my feelings. So, everyone is up in a tizzy about the dad who shot his daughter's computer with a .45 caliber with hollow point rounds. Number one, all you gun haters, stick a sock in it. You are being unconstitutional! Number two: WE ARE NOT RAISING OUR CHILDREN RIGHT IN THIS COUNTRY! When a country tells its teachers that they can't kick a child out of a classroom or send him to the principal for misbehaving, we have a problem. When the government steps in and says we can't discipline our children and tell us how NOT to raise our kids, we have a problem. Let me tell you something. I would have been back handed by both of my parents if I would have said what that 15 year old said, much less put it on the internet or, in my case, it would have been the newspaper. Needless to say, I respected my parents more, was scared do death of ticking them off or WORSE disappointing them. I grew up with old fashioned Christian values and I must say, I think I turned out okay. My brother is raising his kids with old fashioned Christian values and DEMANDS respect, and he has two GREAT kids. I have two 4 year olds that already say "please", "Thank you", and "Excuse me". This country is going to hell in a hand basket because too many people aren't raising their kids right. We have teenage hoodlums that curse, get pregnant, and terrorize neighborhoods because parents don't care. If you aren't willing to put in the time and effort it takes to raise a child that will be an asset to society then practice birth control and don't contribute to the population. I am just saying. Condoms aren't that expensive and you can get free pills from the health department. Or better yet, keep your legs together or snake in your pants. Too many idiots are breeding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment